UPHOLD THE BRAND PROMISE
- The brand promise links every company directly to its customers; but the brand experience is setup like a relay race across the chain of brand representatives in sales, distribution and service. Although expected to flow seamlessly like passing-the-parcel along, mostly it ends-up being a game of Chinese whisper.
- Rightly, the expectations from the brand transcend beyond the enterprise; across multilevel diverse and divergent networks, all the way to the end-customer.
- We help clients unify and orchestrate people and parties in the chain to work-in-tandem and attain excelled customer experiences, consistently.
CUSTOMER EXPECTS FROM THE BRAND (NOT FROM THE SALESMAN NOR FROM THE RESELLER)
- Internal and external parts of the value chain are like two sets of wings to fly high, it is increasingly critical to nurture both to succeed.
- Upgrade processes, capabilities and business automation from enterprise-focused to network-focused.
LAPSE BY YOUR TRADE PARTNER AFFECTS YOUR BRAND REPUTATION
- Whether you are selling consumer products, medical devices, packaged foods or anything else, your brand is at stake when your trade partner does not deliver the expected brand experience - be it in the form of sales, timely fulfilment, after-sales service or any other form of customer support.
- Brand confidence is increasingly with the explosive reach and impact of word-of-mouth - it is critical to get the viral effect of customer reviews to work for you rather than against you.
NO POINT BLAMING THE TRADE PARTNERS
- Be it the core product or any other component of the value proposition, the customers are empowered by the social media to share their views - and they do so without differentiating whether or not the interface/ action/ inaction that they disliked was by the company or one of their trade partners.
- A product when not delivered in time by the franchisee is still the responsibility of the brand - customer expects the brand to setup standard operating procedures and monitor performance against them to ensure reliability
ACT NOW TO ASSESS AND ADOPT THE SMART-CHAIN
- HX helps companies navigate on many aspects of these challenges of working in a complex multiparty business ecosystem